Search
  • Roman Way First School

Thank you Roman Way—from a past pupil

I attended Roman Way between 2004-2008. I’m now about to start university at Loughborough to study psychology. Lately, I’ve been looking back at my time in primary school with nostalgia. When I checked out the Roman Way website I realised that many of the teachers who taught me are still teaching there.

Miss Scarborough was my Headteacher, and Mr Smith was my favourite teacher! I also fondly remember Mr Johnson, Miss Russell, Miss Reddish and Mrs Anderson. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of the wonderful staff at Roman Way for giving me such a great start in life! I immigrated to this country at the age of five with very basic English skills, but thanks to Roman Way I was able to thrive. I went on to achieve many things, which wouldn’t have been

possible without all the support in my early years. Thank you for providing me with a strong foundation.

36 views

Recent Posts

See All

A BIG THANK YOU

Miss Adams and Mr Johnson would like to say a big thank you for all the positive comments and encouraging feed back that so many of you have given. They understand your concerns and will hopefully put

Staff

Mrs Hughes, Y3A teacher, will be leaving us at half term to take a position much closer to home. We wish her well in this. The remainder of the year 3A will be taught by Mr Arshad who has already taug

©2015-2019 Roman Way First School                                                                             Website created and maintained by Manor Life Management