Schools across the UK are now closed to most families. We know this is a difficult time for most parents so this page is intended to provide you with support and resources to help you learn about online safety while at home with your child.
If you haven’t already, the first thing to do is read the Parents and Carers Helpsheet. These contain key online safety advice and links to resources, as well as support services.
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)